Sunday, March 4, 2018

PP383 - A Theme Challenge from Jaydee



Hi Everyone. Jaydee here and it is my pleasure to host our challenge this week.


Thanks to all of you who played along with Sandy's wonderful sketch last week. As usual, the entries were amazing and you showcased so many different styles.


We hope you will play along with us this week as well - - and it's a theme challenge. With all the unseasonal weather out there, I thought it might be nice to dream of spring! I can't wait to see what you create.

Our amazing design team have created some wonderful eye candy for you and we hope they provide you with some great inspiration.


The Paper Players Design Team





Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. just placed my card. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous inspiration from the team, which has inspired me to play along, Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure am wishing it felt a little more like spring!! But I loved pulling our my tulip stamps! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!